Monday, October 25, 2010

Briefer and Apology!!!

Omg! It has literally been months since I last posted. I've been so busy and had so much to do since moving to Houston, Texas for school. I am loving it and everything although I do miss loved ones. I'm meeting new people and also learning more about my family I do have here. I'm loving the american way and opportunities and love combining it with Bahamian things. However, I will not lose my accent! I shall not! I will not convert my casual, informal language for an american one! (sorry, hehe)LOL. This is just a brief update but if you are a subscriber you will see that I have put up videos and stuff. I will probably put up an actual vlog update sometime soon.
Love Always!
PwincesShay

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Like your youtube channel, Check out my blog.

    sagaofafatshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANKS SOO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY! PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL ;)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
PwincesShay